As with all of All American Sports leagues, indoor volleyball is co-ed. It’s 6 on 6, but a team is allowed to play with 4 to reduce forfeits. When you have 6 on the court, you must have at least 2 women. (If you have only 4 players, at least 1 must be a woman.) Each match consists of 3 games and we keep it exciting for everyone on the team through our three divisions (Players, Casual and Extremely Casual).
What’s the Cost and What’s Included?
Early/regular registration is TBA and will close when the league sells out. League fees are $1075/1175 for a team of 10-12 players ($35 for each additional player over 12 – no limit to number of players on your roster) and $110/120 for individuals (we’ll get everyone on a team). All American Sports donates a percentage of our profit to charity.
- 1 scrimmage game
- 8 regular season games
- A heart-wrenching single elimination playoff tournament (50% of teams qualify)
- Fun All American Sports referee for every game
- One t-shirt per person on the roster
- Gym fees
- “Prize Money” from our sponsors donated to the winning team’s charity of choice
- League administration
- Organized Happy Hours at local bars after the games
When Does It Start and When Are the Games?
The season will begin September 12th. Every team will play once a week with games on Sundays. Games start between 12:00pm – 9:00pm. Your division will not decide what time you play.
Where Are We Playing?
Locations are TBA:
What Are the Rules?
This is a fun recreational league. So we want everyone to play, stay involved and stay safe. The key rules are:
- 6 on 6, 4 men and 2 women (minimum). Teams may play as many as 6 women at a time.
- It’s volleyball, not Newcomb. No carrying, touching or hanging on the net and no taunting after you spike in your opponent’s mug.
- See above for the full set of rules
Levels of Play
- Players Division – Think you’re a jock? This division will be competitive, but still fun.
- Casual Division – Played before? Not a bad athlete? This is the happy middle ground.
- Extremely Casual Division – this is the pure fun division. It’s for you if you’re looking more for the social than the competition or consider yourself a beginner at the organized game.
All American Sports will try to accommodate all team and individual player requests for Division, but cannot guarantee all requests. We will not place a team or player more than 1 division (above or below) their original request.