It’s 8 on 8, 5 men and 3 women on the field at all times. We play on a short field with a goalie and real goals. We keep it exciting for everyone on the team through our four divisions (Players, Sorta Players, Casual, and Extremely Casual).
What’s the cost and what’s included?
Early/regular registration is TBA and will close when the league sells out. League fees are $1200/$1350 for a team of 15 players and $115/$130 for individuals.
- 6 regular season games.
- Hired All American Sports referees (one/game as head ref in addition to team linesmen).
- A heart-wrenching, single elimination playoff tournament (50% of teams will qualify).
- One t-shirt per person on the roster.
- Soccer field fees.
- “Prize money” from our sponsors donated to the winning teams’ charities of choice.
- League administration.
- Organized happy hours at local bars after the games.
When does it start and when are the games?
The season start date is TBA. Teams will play Monday evenings. Games are from 7pm-10pm.
Where are we playing?
Game location is TBA.
What are the rules?
This is a fun, recreational league. So we want everyone to play, stay involved, and stay safe. The key rules are:
- 8 on 8, 5 men and 3 women on the field at all times.
- Short field with a goalie and real goals.
- Two 24-minute running halves.
- Head referee (one/game) provided by All American Sports
- Team referees still required. Each team is responsible to provide 1-2 linesmen either before or after their game as shown on the game schedule. For a full set of rules, see link at the top of the page.
Levels of play
- Players Division: Think you’re a jock? This division will be competitive but still fun.
- Sorta Players: Pretty good athletes, maybe played together before, but still social.
- Casual Division: Played before? Not a bad athlete? This is the happy middle ground.
- Extremely Casual: This is the pure fun division. It’s for you if you’re looking more for the social aspect than the competition or consider yourself a beginner at the organized game.
All American Sports will try to accommodate all team and individual player requests for division but cannot guarantee all requests. We will not place an individual more than one division – above or below – their original request.